News & updates from the TDSB for October 2017:
- Indigenous Education Month: Each November, the TDSB is proud to acknowledge Indigenous Education Month, which provides an opportunity to centre Indigenous perspectives, histories and current contexts. Learn more about this month and the important events we are recognizing throughout.
- Share your voice: The Enhancing Equity Task Force invites you to read and comment on their draft recommendations on improving access and achievement for all students in the TDSB. Feedback is welcome until November 20.
- Trustee Ward Boundary Review: The TDSB is undertaking a Trustee Ward Boundary Review to align with the new City of Toronto wards recently enacted by Toronto City Council. Members of the public are invited to provide feedback on the proposed options through public meetings and an online survey.
- Parents Make a Difference Conference: Registration is now open for the 11th annual PIAC Parents Make a Difference conference. The event is on Saturday, November 25 and includes workshops, opportunities connect with staff, parents and local agencies, and more.
- TDSB Update: Sign up for TDSB Update and stay informed about recent Board decisions and district-wide news.